Submersible pumping conditions are notoriously harsh. Subduer gives you greater control and extends the life of your pump.
The Subduer drive allows a submersible pump to produce at a wider volume range than any fixed speed control system. Most importantly, Subduer can virtually eliminate the need to shut down your pump at pump off, by slowing the pump to match production levels rather than stopping the motor. Using a “self-teaching” mode, Subduer will run the pump at the optimal speed for all well conditions, increasing your overall production.
Every pump we sell incorporates a built-in sinewave filter, which can extend the life of your pump. The highly engineered Janitor™ line of sine wave filters comes standard with Subduer, and you can count on the Janitor to clean the dirty power created by the output of an adjustable frequency drive. With the Janitor, the square-like wave produced at output is converted into a clean sinusoidal-like wave before it travels across 1000s of feet of cable and hits your motor. Dirty spikes in power can result in untold damage to your equipment. The Janitor gives you the power to keep this from happening—and you get the Janitor installed as standard equipment on Subduer ESP drive applications with over 1500 feet of cable length.
Additionally, as your well conditions change over time, the Subduer drive can reduce, and possibly eliminate the need to resize the pump, reducing downtime and lowering your overall production costs. Subduer can extend the life of your equipment and in most cases, increase production.
Help at hand when you need it: Service is more than a cooperative voice when you call. Whether you need application expertise or emergency help when there is a problem, service is an inherent part of every product we make. When you need help, before, during or after installation, our professional field engineers are here to solve your issues fast.
Additional features delivered by Subduer drives include:
- Variable Frequency Drives rated from 3HP to 1800HP
- Common control board and I/O throughout all HP ranges
- Standard 3% input line reactors
- Standard with surge protection
- Enclosures: NEMA 3R, 4/4X
- Extreme climate rating options available from desert to arctic conditions
- Liquid Cooled versions available
- WiseGuy touch screen operator interface with data capture and trending
- Optional WiseGuy with logic control for down hole tool monitoring & control
- Optional chart recorders (paper or electronic)
- Optional input harmonic packages and IEEE519 capable
- Janitor sine wave filters
- Sine wave monitor board with relay output and status on all Subduer series 200HP and larger
- Event tracking with SPOC pump off controller
- Expandable I/O cards
- Communications cards: ModBus RTU, Ethernet, and others
- SCADA and telemetry options available
- Industry leaders in custom packaging and production solutions