SPOC is hiring for a Manufacturing Assembly Line Technician! Are you the right fit?
The Manufacturing Assembly Line Technician is tasked with assembling control panels, cutting and lugging heavy gauge wire, and building and assembling various electrical and mechanical components. Candidates will also mount and assemble sub-assemblies into larger units in preparation for testing and shipment to customers.
Daily work tasks and expectations include:
- Assembling and inspecting finished products to ensure the highest quality standards.
- Assisting with production line tasks.
- Loading and unloading items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Lifting and operating heavy electrical machinery.
- Ability to use common hand tools such as wire strippers and crimpers.
- Ability to operate basic machines and assembly material handling equipment.
- Ability to create and interpret technical documentation.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8 hour shift | Monday - Friday | Overtime
Typical hours are Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 3:00pm
Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug testing.
Benefits: 401(k) - Dental Insurance - Health Insurance - Paid Time Off - Vision Insurance and a standard holiday package.